(3) Children or more $440.00.
A 10% DISCOUNT IS GIVEN IF TUITION IS PAID IN FULL
AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION (ON/BEFORE JUNE 5, 2022)
$35 PER CHILD is due at the time of registration.
One-third of your tuition & any sacrament fees
will be due SEPTEMBER 13, 2022
A second one-third payment will be due by NOVEMBER 15, 2022
Final one-third payment will be due MARCH 7, 2023
If you are having financial difficulties please let us know.
Please do not let this be a reason for not registering your children!
We may be able to assist you.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED
FOR THE RELIGIOUS EDUCATION PROGRAM
Helpers are needed on all class nights both virtually and in-person as Hall Monitors, Classroom Aides, Office Assistants, and even Catechists.
All volunteers will receive a tuition credit.
Please call the office for details.
All Volunteers over the age of 18 must be VIRTUS trained and complete a background check.
2022/23 REGISTRATION CLOSED
So in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. (Romans 12: 5)
NEW! As of July 1, 2022 St. Christopher Religious Education
will be St. Stanislaus/St. Christopher Religious Education!
- St. Stanislaus & St. Christopher will combine as ONE Religious Education Program.
- Classes for all grade levels (grade 1- 12) will meet on Tuesday evenings 6:00PM-7:30PM in English.
- Bilingual curriculum will be provided to all families.
- Parents will be required to attend a faith formation session once per month. Parent sessions will be available in both English and Spanish. More details to follow.